Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello Summer

Natalee and I went on our first trip to the swimming pool today! She had a lot of fun, and I really liked the feeling of not weighing as much as a horse! She HAD to bring her mermaid and had tons of fun playing with her! There is a kiddie area that only goes to 2 ft 6 in (which she can reach in). We met a friend up there, Kristin (who is also preggo, due with a little girl August 4th) and her son...who will be 3 this summer. Lincoln and Natalee get a long so well, we always enjoy time with them. I am super bummed that I forgot to take a picture of the two of them together, to give me the benefit of the doubt...I was sitting in the water and my phone wasn't on me (obviously!). I see this happening again soon, so hopefully I can snap one of them then. Natalee loves the water! She wasn't too sure about mommy taking her into the 4 foot deep side, and was pretty scared...but then I realized, she's never been in water that she couldn't touch the ground in. She did well and let me get wet, but then she was ready to go back to the "baby pool." She had little arm floaties on and pranced around like she owned the place. I love that sweet girl...and I loved how amazing the water felt! Hello summer...Hello swimming!
Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment