Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

29 Months


My little stinkpot is growing like a weed! I can't believe that she will be two and a half at the end of June!? Where has the time gone? I know I say that about her a lot...but it is still so hard to believe. She is such a blessing to me, and I am really trying to soak in these last couple months with her as my only baby. Sometimes I wonder how I can possibly love another child as much as I do her. I know it will come just as naturally, but that is hard to comprehend!
 
 
 
We played outside in the early morning. The weather was gorgeous. No wind (that never happens!), we were pretty shaded in our yard and birds were chirping away. Trying to get a great picture of a busy toddler is almost impossible. She was literally charging the camera in this one (pictured above)! I love her sweet little smile and big brown eyes.She really loves the porch swing, as do I. She wants me to "push her big" on it. I can't wait to get our backyard in appropriate kid working order and get her a swing set! I know she will love it!
She just recently (thanks to her Grammie) started laying in the grass to look up at the clouds. She always asks, "What do you see Mommy?" I love her little chunky legs and her curiosity.
She has really started singing a lot of songs this month! She loves singing the wheels on the bus...here she is in mid "round and round." She knows all of the words to:
Wheels on the Bus
5 Little Monkeys
Jesus Love the Children of the World
Jesus Loves Me
The B-I-B-L-E
Twinkle Little Star
Itsy Bitsy Spider
There's Just Something about that Name (Hymn)
Oh yes, here are the flower buckets that I got for Mother's Day. We watered them, so I actually remembered to snap a picture! :) Aren't they pretty? I hope I don't kill them...I am not usually the best at keeping plants alive, although I have done better in the last couple years.
Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment