Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mini Mommy

Natalee LOVES playing "mommy." I know that she is only 1 (and barely at that!) but she totally gets this whole "mommy" thing! She got a few babies for her birthday, and she only wants to play with them! She loves going around the house, purse in one hand, baby and bottle in the other! It's so cute to see her love, pat, and rock her baby. Today I bought her a baby doll stroller at Once Upon a Child (home away from home!). She played with it walking up and down the aisles of the store while I browsed before I could even get it home! She started throwing a hissy fit when I "took" it from her to pay for it! By the time we got to the house, she waddled into her room, found her baby, and I help her put it in the stroller. She loved walking back and forth with it. I think she is going to be just like me in this area. I've loved babies for as LONG as I can remember. I have the best childhood memories...and babies are a part of it. My all time favorite doll was Timmy Lee. Now he is in Natalee's room! I've always been a mini mommy, copying everything I saw my mom doing with my brother, and it's just neat to see Natalee copying everything that I am doing with her! I look forward to teaching her how to love on her babies even more as she grows...not that I am rushing that! Until then, I will continue to love on her, and SHOW her love that she can see, and hopefully pass on to her future children. She is such a joy to my heart!
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

On another note, day 5 of working out is now complete! We are through for the week, and will start back up on Monday! I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm not dreading it at all, so that is a definite plus! I am sore all over, but consider it a blessing, because at least that proves that I do have muscle in there somewhere!! In the words of my husband, "I will feel like jello now, so I don't look like jello later." That just cracks me up!! I guess this will be my gym motto...who knows, maybe I will make some shirts with this logo on it! Anyway, off to bed, I'm one tired girl!
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1

1-6-11
Mini Mommy with her new stroller!

12-28-09
Mini mommy with her purse, baby, and bottle!

Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment