Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Blog-aversary

Yes you read the title right....it's my blog-aversary! I cannot believe I have been blogging for a whole year! I also can't believe that I actually kept up with it...most of the time. I have REALLY enjoyed blogging, especially since becoming a stay at home mom in October. If you will notice, that is when my blogging picked up the pace. I love going back and reading my entries. I love to see how God worked out the kinks that I thought I would never live through. I love to see how God worked through the different situations for His glory. I love to see how He was faithful, even when I wasn't. This year, I hope to blog more! It really is therapeutic for me. There's just something about writing all your thoughts and feelings down in one place.
I look forward to another year of record keeping, another year or memory making, another year of seeing God's faithfulness. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blogs, and keeping up with The Glover's!
Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment