Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

20 Weeks

20 weeks! Well, actually 21 now, but lets pretend I keep up better than that. Officially half way there...unofficially more than half way there for a twin pregnancy! I can't believe how fast it has gone!  We had a sonogram on April 27th. Everything looked great! Baby A's heart rate was 143 and Baby B's heart rate was 151. They each weighed 15 ounces. Really, they aren't even a pound yet?! God is amazing. All bladders, kidneys, ventricles, arms, legs, brain parts and boy parts were present and accounted for! We go back in four more weeks.

In nursery news, I still haven't got the bedroom set cleared out...there's always tomorrow, right? I am so mad at myself, but have had a crazy couple weeks, and the last thing on the list was cleaning something else out!
My parents will be here on Friday! I can't wait to see them and hang out some! We will be re-doing the insulation in the attic. I am so glad...our upstairs is still pretty toasty. I am really hoping this makes a huge difference.
My baby shower is on Sunday!! Count down to twin stuff has begun. I have never been to a twin shower, so I am pretty pumped. I can't wait to see all the fun things the babies get.
Speaking of showers, everybody is pregnant! We are throwing baby showers left and right in our church. I can't wait to meet all the upcoming arrivals!
Speaking of arrivals, our good friends Aaron and Angela received the blessing of a baby boy (Josiah Wade) through adoption on Thursday the 26th! We are SO excited for them! They have been "pregnant" longer than most, and I know that they are going to make amazing parents. I get the privilege of taking some newborn photos of him tomorrow! I love newborns. They are so soft and cuddly and usually sleep all the time...so they make fun photo clients! I have an antique suitcase that will be used as a prop. I am excited to see the finished product.
Natalee starts "school" tomorrow! Jeremy works out at Boys Ranch, and they have a child care facility. It's pretty cheap for employee children, and that is all who can attend out there. Her class has 4 kiddos in it. I think she is going to have so much fun. She is only going to go once a week. I am looking forward to a day to myself...where running errands will be so much easier, especially with this big belly I am getting. I also know if it will be fun and good for her to make a few friends and learn some new things. She is really happy about going to work with daddy. He can eat lunch with her, which I think will be a fun thing for them to get to do. I know once these boys arrive, a day with just them will also be much appreciated. Although I know all of these good things, I am still a little sad to see my baby leaving. Keep me in your prayers!
It's about to get crazy(er) in the Glover household!! Stay tuned for first day of school pictures, baby shower pictures, and hopefully some nursery pictures here pretty quick!
Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment