Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

18 Weeks

I cannot believe that I am already 18 weeks along! I am starting to feel them move really well, which is so weird! They are just everywhere in there! I will feel a kick in my right ribs, immediately followed by a kick in the bladder. It is so crazy. I am feeling well. My back isn't hurting anymore, which is awesome, but it does get tired. Food is starting to be my friend again, also awesome. At this point, by ten o'clock, I am very sleepy and ready to hit the hay. I still have not gained any weight. The realization that we are having twin boys is finally starting to set in. According to a website for twins, they weigh about 7 oz each and are about 9 inches long now, and 142 days left until our due date, which is September 9th!
Really not a fan of this picture, but I guess it will do.
18 weeks
4-8-12
Our shower is being planned, outfits are being bought, guest bedroom redo is right around the corner!
I have sold our bedroom set that we had in the guest bedroom, which was the first step that needed to get done. Now, I need to get the energy to get it all cleaned out so they can come and pick it up and get it! I am crossing my fingers for this weekend. We also have sold the swamp coolers. I am very excited about this, because it means we don't need them anymore! We are LOVing the central heating and air. It has made me fall in love with my house one hundred times more. We feel so blessed that we were able to afford to have it done before this next summer hit. The money that we are earning from selling some of our stuff, will go to help us afford stuff for the boys room. We are going to re-texture their room before we paint it. I can't wait to see that happen! It has very thick and icky texture, so I am dreaming of those smooth textured walls, and Jeremy is a pro at it, he's almost redone every room in our house!
We have the bedding picked out. I fell in love with it when I was pregnant with Natalee. I am so excited that we will now get to have it! Their nursery will be done in pirates. I just can't get enough of this bed set I am pumped to get it and get started! The best part is the personal touches you give it to make it your own. It will look nothing like this picture, minus the bedding of course, don't worry, I will keep you posted on the updates!

Isn't it adorable?!
Our next appointment is not until Friday, the 27th. I am counting down the days. We get to have another sonogram, and also see the doctor. I will make sure that they are still sure they are seeing two boys! I cannot wait to see them again. Every time we go in for a sonogram, it's just mouth dropping good. It is so amazing to see them both up there on the screen. God is so good.
Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment