Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

20 Weeks

So, we actually haven't started on the nursery at ALL yet. Isn't that the reason people find out what they are having?! It's been a slow going process, but I think we are now at the point where starting is right around the corner! I am so excited to get started on the boys room. I am a little nervous as to where two cribs will fit and trying to find a recliner that doesn't take up half a wall (seriously, why are the all so big?!). This room is currently the guest bedroom, so that has been the first hitch in our giddy up....the bedroom set. Well, I got it sold, now I just need to get it cleaned out and ready for pick up. I swear I am doing this today during nap time. After we get the bedroom set out of the way, and I get in there and deep clean like Queen Elizabeth will be arriving, we are going to texture it...and by "we" I mean "Jeremy." He helped get me into this mess, so I think it's only fair! LOL To be honest, he's textured almost every room in our house, and I just love how it turns out, so I know he will do a great job. I cannot wait to see that room re-textured. It is so ugly right now. It's the only room in this house that I haven't touched with a paint brush. It's this peachy cream color, that has made do for four years now, so obviously I didn't hate it that much. I am hoping some form of progress begins in the next two weeks.
Baby Shower!! Yes, the baby shower is right around the corner too! I am super pumped! I can't wait to see what all the boys get, especially since we have nothing "boy" and that we are having two! The shower is on May 6th. I am currently working on their pirate scrapbook. I made a pregnancy scrapbook for Natalee where I journaled and posted pictures of the belly every two weeks. I am excited that I have done this for them too. In case you haven't figured it out, the nursery will be done in pirates! I can't wait to bring home our little "treasures." Another plus to having a baby shower, is that I will get a little pampering done for myself! YAY for haircuts and maybe even a pedicure and of course a new outfit for the occasion! I haven't bought any new maternity clothes thus far, so I am thinking now is the time to splurge a little. The shower invitations are the cutest things I have ever laid my eyes on! It reads,
"Yo ho Yo ho, we're full of joy!
The Glovers are expecting
twin baby boys!
Please join us for a shower honoring
Krystole Glover
Sunday, May 6th, 2-3:30 pm
Treasure Sites at: Target Walmart, Babies "Aarrgh" us."
Seriously, shut up...that's adorable.

As far as 20 weeks go, I am still feeling pretty good. I have been super tired, but I am sure this is only the beginning of that! My back is achy quite a bit too, but I think that may be due to not getting enough exercise. It feels so much more arched already than I ever remember it feeling with Natalee. The belly is definitely growing. I am feeling them both kick and move now. Jeremy felt one of them move for the first time on April 16th and we both saw a physical kick on April 18th. It is so weird to feel so many arms and legs floating around in there! I still need to take my 20 week picture, tisk tisk, but I will do it, and I will upload it when I do! Our next appointment is this Friday the 27th! We have a two hour sonogram slot and a doctor appointment to follow! I can't wait to see our little guys and get more pictures! God is so amazing and we are feeling 'doubly' blessed at this time in our lives.
Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment