Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Potty Training

   Yep, you guessed it...potty training starts tomorrow! She is SO very interested in this new thing called the "potty." She will now tell us, "potty poop" anytime she thinks she needs to go and have a seat. I think it's a very good sign that she is ready to take the plunge...no pun intended! I am so excited to get out of the diaper stage (a good $10 saved in diapers and wipes per week), but am also so sad that she is getting so big! I can't believe we will be embarking on yet another new adventure with our sweet girl tomorrow morning. I am not expecting her to be trained by the end of the week, and I don't expect her to be perfect either. I am hoping that I have the patience to help her and make her feel proud of herself at the same time. We shall see!      
   We had a fun cookout over at the Lodholm's house tonight! I don't think I have ever seen that much meat! The food was good, the weather was good, the friends were good...it was good! But...the rolls...were GREAT! LOL I think next time we will be bringing 2 of those! I love fall, and all the fun that it brings!      
   Tomorrow we are also getting our family pictures made! SUPER excited about that! We are meeting in a beautiful tree spot...that looks like fall! :) I am hoping that Natalee will cooperate...and magically hide all my fat at the same time! LOL I love pictures, and hope we capture some sweet moments. We are changing our outfits...we are wearing our WT gear as one of the outfits, and a "fall inspired" one in the other...with Natalee wearing an owl shirt! SO appropriate right now, since she is in love with them so much! I love her sweet little face! I got my haircut, and cut Jeremy's today, so we are now picture ready...or at least as ready as we are going to be! Keeping my fingers crossed!
   Tomorrow also marks the "official" beginning to my first week as a stay at home mom! I have some really fun things planned for us to do this week! Fall crafting here we come! We also will be going to the grocery store...whenever and whatever day we want! Talk about living on the edge! :) A quick trip to Dalhart is also in store for us this week. I am trying to get the Halloween pillowcase dresses finished up to take to the shop. We will be wrapping up our week with a long weekend trip to the Grandparents house in New Mexico for the hot air balloon festival! I KNOW Natalee will have so much fun at this, and we are excited to see our family as well.
   Well, wrapping up tonight with joy in my heart. Good night! :)

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7
Krystole

This is what she is waking up to tomorrow morning!

Sweet girl the night before potty training begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment