Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Office Makeover

I LOVE my new office! It has been a long time coming, but I have finally got it organized. Thank goodness for tupperware containers, that is all I have to say! Since the start of "Krystole's BOWtique" my office has never been the same. It's really hard to put all of your "crafting" in one space. I have an entire room designated for this purpose, and I still cannot find a place for all of it. I have been SO unorganized, I finally broke down and decided to redo my space. I bought THIRTY...yes 30 new totes. I have a label maker...so we just went to town! We moved our huge 6 foot long bookshelf to the landing of the staircase. I love it here! We also moved our antique chair, side table and lamp back downstairs. This is in preparation for the mini office Natalee will be getting for Christmas this year! I can't wait for her to craft along with me! Here are the before pictures...and some of the after. I still need to take a final after picture, but you can see from the pictures that it is SO much better!

Krystole
The bookshelfs' new home.

Some of the craziness of our desk.

My desk!

See Mary, my house isn't always perfect! LOL

My new "closet" for completed orders.

All my new drawers!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha!! Whatever, yes it is!!! This is your work space which is different from your living space....so there!! LOL!! You did a great job recreating your office. Hope it is truely a blessing to you, friend! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete