Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lil' Snowflake

So, we have officially had the first snow of the fall. LOL Who needs winter when you have the fall? I will say this was probably the BEST snow I have ever seen! Not only because it was the first time that I didn't have to get out in it if I didn't want to, but because it was falling slow and straight! That never happens. Natalee and I got suited up and went outside for some fun. She kept pointing out the door and saying, "see the rain?" Can you blame her, we never know what the weather will be around here. After many layers, we embarked to the great outdoors! She LOVED it! She was stomping all around, catching it in her gloves, looking up at it, trying to get some in her mouth, and clapping all the while. She was pretty mad about having to go inside, but that's just part of it kid. Of course I took pictures, thank you for asking. We had a great time enjoying the first snow! Thank you God for your creation! It never ceases to amaze me.
Krystole

Please can we got out now?

First 'stay at home' snow!

Love my little snowflake!

Baby Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment