Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

14 Weeks

We had our appointment on the 8th. It went great! Baby A's heart rate was 158 and Baby B's heart rate was 166. Our doctor scheduled our next sonogram for March 22nd! We can find out the gender (hopefully) of the babies!! Less than one week away. I am hoping they cooperate! :) So far, this last week has been the hardest. I had about 4 complete days where NOTHING sounding good to eat. Finally, on day 5, I caught up, because EVERYTHING I saw I ate. Pregnancy, there is just nothing like it. So far, I still have not gained any weight, I have actually lost a little. I know this won't last long, but it sure is nice to know that I have made it through the first trimester with no weight gain. My back has been giving me such problems! I am not sure what I have done, or if it's just the babies, but man...I am walking, bending, and moving like an 80 year old. We are having the "Gender Reveal Party" on Saturday, the 24th. It should be a lot of fun! Even though our sonogram is scheduled for the 22nd, we do not plan on finding out that day, but instead waiting to find out with all our friends and family at the party! I am hoping this really happens, and we don't accidentally find out in the sono room.
14 Weeks
3/10/12
Spring break is here and gone! Natalee and I spent Monday through Wednesday afternoon in Dalhart. Our cousin, Julie, from Dallas flew in. It was so much fun to spend time with family. We didn't do much, and that was also nice. Tuesday, we stayed in our pajamas until five! I love lazy days like that. The weather has been SO nice. I hope it sticks. We had a lot of fun with Uncle Drew and Grammie at the park!
"Get me up here Untle Dew!"

I have been watering the yard like crazy the last two days. Tomorrow, Jeremy is going to give it the first mow, and fertilize it. I am really hoping it greens up really fast! We got the wading pool out yesterday, and Natalee had a blast playing in the water. I could really get used to 75 degree weather with a slight breeze! We ate our dinner out on the porch, and then went for a mile walk. It is so nice to get some fresh air. I love being outdoors, something I thank my parents for. 
Today I finished up the cutest Easter design for a customer! It was my first experience with a "pocket." It was a little tricky, but I love the final product, and can't wait to make one for my sweet girl! The little egg front is a pocket! I am about to start on an Easter basket full of eggs for Natalee, and am hoping to make matching pants to go with it! I just love owning an embroidery machine, it makes my heart happy! If you are interested, you can find me on facebook at Krystole's BOWtique! :)
The closet cleaning is still underway. I am proud of the progress I have made, and have four closets left to go. Three of them will be super easy, and then the one that it is currently in the twins room will take some work. I am not afraid though! The plan is to finish the closet cleaning by the end of the month, so that we can have a garage sale at the beginning of April, so that we can start painting and decorating the babies room soon, especially since we are finding out the genders a lot sooner than we originally thought! We have a lot of furniture to sell, including our entire guest bedroom set, to make room for the babies! I think the garage sale will be perfect timing. We will have it, get rid of stuff, and then have an empty and blank slate to start working in!
That pretty much sums up what we have been doing for the last week and a half or so, I have really slacked on the blogging. We did take a trip to the zoo, a trip for an ice cream cone, and a trip to hobby lobby in there somewhere too! Have a great weekend friends!
Krystole

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm a new follower. I live in Amarillo, too, and am a few weeks behind you at 12 weeks. (But just one baby) Your twin bump is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you! Do you work? Or have other children? Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so curious about the gender of your baby and starting to regret not knowing the gender of my baby!! You look great though! And I'm totally with you on the whole feeling like an 80 year old grandma!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, it was a hard decision for us to make! We really didn't want to find out the gender(s), but in the end, decided it would be the easiest choice! I LOVED not finding out with Natalee. I am excited for the party tomorrow though. This is a whole new experience, so we might as well do it all different! :) You look great, and are almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again! I used to work at Barnes and Noble on Soncy, but I quit last summer and now I work from home. This is our first child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun Natasha. Being a mother is the greatest thing!

    ReplyDelete