Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

KG Photography

Well, it's official. I love having too much on my plate! Not only have I expanded my BOWtique business, but I have also taken up photography! I have always LOVED photos, but the birth of Natalee really blew the word "love" out of proportion! I think I have captured 95% of her life on camera...and I wouldn't trade it for the world! Jeremy bought me a fancy-shmancy (yes, that's the technical term) camera for Mother's Day! He is always so much better at giving me gifts. My first time to use it was over the Easter holiday. I have never seen a more clear picture in my life! I felt like I could reach in and touch Natalee in her pretty flowing Easter dress! She looked absolutely adorable by the way!


Ever since I got photoshop for Christmas, I have been dying to get my hands on some good photos! It's such a stress relief to me! To free myself from "reality" for a few minutes to capture that one perfect shot! I have always loved a challenge, so it's like the perfect "game" for me! Needless to say, my daughter is the perfect model, and she really doesn't take a bad picture!! No, I'm not biased...I am her mother!


Photo shoots have started trickling in little by little! I have 2 weddings booked this year, a one year old birthday party, and several family shoots lined up! I am so excited....like a kid in a candy store! It's always exciting to use your gifts...no matter how big or small they may seem.

Krystole


Here are a few shots from recent shoots: (I would love to add more photos, but the uploader is taking FOREVER!!)
My very handsome (and single!!) brother!
Sweet Kamdynn, only 10 days old!

The Chavez Girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment