Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bloomers

I am happy to announce that God has placed a business opportunity straight into my lap (He's cool like that.) All of my BOWtique stuff is now in a new floral shop in Dalhart, appropriately named "Bloomers!" This store is opening August 1st, and as of now, will be decked out in rodeo wear for XIT! I'm so excited for this opportunity, and can't wait to see the blessings it brings to my family. I love crafting and look forward to being able to do more of it. I pray that God will help me prioritize my life, and help me not to procrastinate....of course...this could be the "test" that He is also trying to help me through! Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for the cutest little cowgirl gear!

Krystole


Krystole's BOWtique
Dalhart, TX
Bloomers Floral and Gift Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment