Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

It's the Little Things

Clean sink. Good morning hugs.  Camping. Laughter. Anniversary's. No laundry. Serving. Vacuumed floors.  Crafting. Families. Rainy day. A good book. Pedicures. Hugs. Friendship. Late nights.  Church. Sewing. Love. Smiling. Photography. Cookouts. Walks. Feeding the ducks. Natalee. Growing in God. Helping. Confidence.  Tithing. Beds made. Cuddling. Football. Clean bathrooms. New earrings. Vacations.  Feeling loved. Rocking your baby. Rootbeer. Rainbows. The color green. Girlfriends. Organization. Central heat and air. A daddy's love. Parks. Tickling. New pens. Hobby Lobby. The Bible. My husband. Work.  Cars. Our house. The "bleach" smell. Letters. Dave Ramsey. Gift Cards. Fun. Swimming. Nature. Carmex. New mascara. That baby smell. Lotion. Bubble Baths. Playing. Long-lost friends. Spending time with family.  Frozen yogurt. Animals. The lake. Dalhart.

That's quite a list. A lot of "little" things that add up to the beauty of my life. I'm sure there are some "little" things that I have forgotten, mainly because I take a lot of these things for granted. Can I live without some of them...yes. Am I glad that I don't have to at the moment...YES! I am so blessed for the life that I have, and just wanted to take a moment and reflect on the "little" things in my life. After looking through my list....I realize...it's not "little" at all. Thank you God for all of the "little."

Krystole

"Giving thanks always and for everything to God our Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ" Ephesians 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment