Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

14 Months

No, I don't have some cool and catchy title for this blog....plain and simple, my baby is 14 months old today!! Wow, we've made it...and done pretty good thus far! Here are the fun things my baby girl is doing:
She is talking up a storm now! Here are the words she can say, and the things she can do, split into catergories...I know I've probably forgotten/skipped some:

She can say: Hat, Socks, Shoes, Shirt, Jacket, Blanket, Diaper
She can say: Eyes, Nose, Tongue, Hair, Teeth
She can say: Dog, Duck, Turtle, Fish
She can Moo like a cow, Tweet like a bird, Blow her trunk like an elephant, Rant like a monkey, Neigh like a horse, BAA like a sheep, Roar like a lion/bear/tiger, Ruff like a dog, Open and Close mouth like a fish
She can say: Hot, Cup, Nana, Apple, Cheese, Juice
She can say: Book, Ball, Baby, Bible, Peek-A-Boo, Bubbles, Bottle, Bow, Balloon, That, This, Uh-Oh, Wall, Light, Owies, Poo Poo, Purple, Flower, Peek-A-Boo, Phone, Sassie, "The End", bracelet, "A" for amen when you say..."In Jesus Name"
She can do the hand signals for "This little light of mine" and "Patty Cake" and "Peek-A-Boo"
She will go in circles while I sing "Ring around the Rosey"
She can say: Mommy, Daddy, Papa
She can shake her head "Yes" and "No." She can also say "no no"...and she points and shakes her finger!
She can do sign language for: Please, Thank You, More, All Done
She can blow Kisses,wave Bye-Bye, sas "Hi", headbutts, Rocks and Give Hugs to her Baby
She can look/point to the light, wall, ceiling, floor
She can put her hands together when you tell her it's time to pray (although not every time!).
She can turn the pages in the book.
She can ride a scooting bike.
She can climb the stairs.
She can rock her baby, and feed her baby with a bottle or with a spoon.
She still eats left-handed.
She can point to: Hair, Mouth, Eyes, Nose, Teeth, Tongue, Hands, Feet
She loves to dance...and to read!
She can toot louder than any man! LOL


She's SO amazing! God created her just the way He wanted, and I am so glad He did! I never knew how much I could love until I met my little Miss Natalee Grace! She is such a blessing to our family! 

Thank you Lord for these 14 months.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13

On another note, today is also my Papa's 76th birthday! I love him SO much! Happy Birthday sweet old man!

Krystole


Natalee Grace 14 Months

Papa, Natalee, and Myself at an Aggie football game!

No comments:

Post a Comment