Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Full of Wub

So, it has officially been 5 years since Jeremy asked for my hand in marriage! March 27, 2006 will be a day that I will never forget!! It is definitely a day that has made it into the top 5 list! That's pretty good odds for 27 years of life. I can't imagine my life without Jeremy. He is such a wonderful man. I am so thankful for his love and support, I honestly don't know what I would do without him in my life. He brings so much love to the Glover table. You know those gushy mushy love feelings?...I still have them! He makes my heart smile...and I am so glad that I answered "yes" (while also screaming) to that man of my dreams. My (almost) favorite part of the whole story...the next day. He sent flowers up to my work....a BeAuTiFuL bouqet of wild flowers...my favorite....and the card said, "thank you for saying yes." This is a tradition that he has carried on every year (for the most part). I always look forward to that. He remembers that day, and that is special to me!

"I thank my God everytime I remember you." Philippians 1:31

Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment