Love list: No particular order!
1) My husband. He's so devoted to us and to God. He never stops showing me how Christ loved the church...he is SO awesome to his bride (that's me!).
2)My daughter. Wow...I have one of those? Still doesn't seem real sometimes, but I love the title of Mommy. She is such a joy to my heart!
3) My friends. I have wonderful friends, who would do just about anything for us, and love the Lord. What a blessing they have truly been!
4) My family. I know that everyone always says that they love their family...but I really mean it! They are SO amazing.
5) My church family. We love Central, and the way that they show God to people!
6) GOD! None of the other stuff listed would even matter if I didn't have/know/love God! What a mighty GOD we serve!
"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:8
Here are some of the best pictures of Valentines' Month...we don't just celebrate the 14th! She's been bleeding red, pink, and hearts all month long! LOL We've had several love bug photo shoots, and I LOVE every picture! So, here is a list of my so far favorites:
|Sweet little lady!|
|Look at my cute heart chucks!|
|Playing in the front yard!|
|Too cool for school in my shades!|
|Family night...making snow ice cream!|
|Family night...with home made pizza rolls!|
|The Valentine Trail Mix goodies we made for friends at CDO!|
|Valentine's Day Party at CDO!|