Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lil' Lovebug

February...what can I say about this month "dedicated" to love? I know that I have bought more things with hearts on them this year, than in all my years! I love buying things for Natalee! It is so much more fun to spend money on her that it is to spend it on me, or on groceries for that matter! :)
Love list: No particular order!
1) My husband. He's so devoted to us and to God. He never stops showing me how Christ loved the church...he is SO awesome to his bride (that's me!).

2)My daughter. Wow...I have one of those? Still doesn't seem real sometimes, but I love the title of Mommy. She is such a joy to my heart!
3) My friends. I have wonderful friends, who would do just about anything for us, and love the Lord. What a blessing they have truly been!
4) My family. I know that everyone always says that they love their family...but I really mean it! They are SO amazing.
5) My church family. We love Central, and the way that they show God to people!
6) GOD! None of the other stuff listed would even matter if I didn't have/know/love God! What a mighty GOD we serve!

"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:8

Krystole

Here are some of the best pictures of Valentines' Month...we don't just celebrate the 14th! She's been bleeding red, pink, and hearts all month long! LOL We've had several love bug photo shoots, and I LOVE every picture! So, here is a list of my so far favorites:
Sweet little lady!


Where's Daddy?


Look at my cute heart chucks!


Blowing Kisses!


Playing in the front yard!


LOVE


Too cool for school in my shades!


Family night...making snow ice cream!


Family night...with home made pizza rolls!


The Valentine Trail Mix goodies we made for friends at CDO!


Valentine's Day Party at CDO!

No comments:

Post a Comment