Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October


October?! Really?! Man, this year is flying by, which I know I say every year! I LOVE fall. I wish the fall season lasted longer here. It seems like it is summer FOREVER and then fall for a couple weeks and then winter FOREVER. I love pumpkins, the fall colors, crock pot meals, football games, crisp air, and changing leaves. It is my favorite time of the year. I just wanted to share a few fall pictures that have already been taken! We will be going to the pumpkin patch in a few weeks, so be prepared for the ridiculous amount of pictures to come!
My brother and his girlfriend. Aren't the adorable?
Date Night (no children) to see the play "Les Miserables"
with my brother and his girlfriend!
Mini Apple Pies!
Natalee was excited to see that her carrots and
oranges had turned into jack-O-lanterns!
Barrett and Aiden
Cutest pumpkin patch around! :)
The babies at their two month check up,
rockin' the pirate beanies!
Learning about the color orange; carrots, oranges (with a pumpkin face),
and a sandwich cut out like a pumpkin!
My Mantle. :)
Fall Arrangement, yes please!
The boys at their first Wolves game! I made their outfits, and LOVE them!
I also made Natalee a matching outfit, but haven't gotten the non-cell phone pictures uploaded yet!


Happy Fall Y'all!!
Krystole




No comments:

Post a Comment