Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Boy Crafts

So, here are a few things that I have been able make while on bed rest! I have missed my embroidery machine SO much! I can't wait until I can be back at it again.

In LOVE with these shirts!
Modge-Podge picture frames...missing the pictures and a "T" on the end of Barrett's name!
Found these iron-ons at Hobby Lobby and couldn't resist!
Big sister Natalee....Pirate door wreath!
Another view of their hospital door wreath!

Really love their names on the swords!
So, these are a few of the projects, I feel like there are only about a thousand left. Oh well, it will get done...or it won't! Either way, our sweet boys and completed family will be here before we know it!
Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment