Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Finally Finished

I'm just going to say that I am SO glad to be done with all of the NFL/College stuff that I am doing for the shop. The last few weeks have been nothing but stressful and crazy, but I managed to pull threw, and get finished. At one point I was behind 20+ orders from the online...and still hadn't finished the stuff for Bloomers either. I think my list is now sitting somewhere around 8ish from the online orders. I am excited about this line of stuff. I think it turned out great! I hope it all sells, because, well...who wouldn't? LOL Now...on to the next task...HALLOWEEN! I'm not really a fan of the actual holiday itself, but MAN...I love to buy Natalee Halloween outfits! I love all things pumpkin and candy corn! This will be my first month of not working at the daycare, so we shall see how different I feel by the end of this month (October). I am so thankful to be quitting my job. I don't think I can blog about that enough right now!
Krystole

One of the finished dresses and bows!


No comments:

Post a Comment