1. She knows almost all of her shapes.
2. She can sing the entire song, "twinkle twinkle little star"
3. She can say this prayer, "dear God, I love you, amen"
4. She still LOVES owls.
5. She is getting really good at recognizing the letters, "A B and C"
6. She can count to 10!
7. She loves the Backyardigans.
8. She is afraid of spiders and crickets.
9. She loves her Uncle "Dew", Grammie, and Dumpie.
10. She knows we are at Grammie's house as soon as we pull into the drive.
11. She associates everything football...with Uncle Drew, and will tell you the entire story.
12. She is still strong willed.
13. She LOVES to color.
14. She is such a copy-cat.
15. She soaks things in SO quickly.
16. She like to say, "hurple" (purple)
17. She knows every animal...and all of their sounds.
18. She is really into babies.
19. She is a perfectionist....already.
20. She still loves her blanket...and thumb.
21. She is our gift from God.
What a blessing she is to us. I am so thankful.