Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

2 Months

Well, we have survived another month at the Glover household! LOL Surviving is the best we can do on some days! The boys are growing and getting cuter every day. It is getting a lot easier too. One day at a time is the best we can do. :)
Here are their two month pictures that I took!
Man am I ever in love!

Aiden:
You are a very sweet boy, until you decide you need something! You can scream louder than any baby I have ever met! Your face turns red and you hit octaves that I think the opera would appreciate. You are very alert and love to look around. You are very strong, and love to "stand up" on your feet. You are a wiggle worm, constantly moving and changing positions. You can follow my voice. When you smile, it is with your whole mouth. You started cooing at seven weeks old. They are still few, but I love when I hear that sweet little noise. You love to swing and you love to be in the sling. You also love to be in the vibrating bouncer, looking at the toys! You are smiling more and more every day. You are still in newborn clothes and newborn diapers. You weighed 8 pounds at your two month check up...you've come a long way since your birth weight was 4.6! You love to eat, and get VERY mad when it's not RIGHT now! You are breast feeding well, and when you have formula, you eat 3 ounces. You eat every 3-3/12 hours during the day, and between 5-7 hours at night. Real tears are an instant thing for you now, although they don't run down your face yet. You love bath time. You kick your feet and look around. You don't like putting lotion on, but you will have to get used to that, because that is mommy's favorite part. We call you "A Man and Little Man." You are starting to control your head movements. If you are on your belly, you will push your head up and look around. You are nosey! You can scratch your face with the best of them, usually while singing opera. You now wear mittens at all times, although for a while, I had to put a small rubber band around it, just to keep it on. You are sweet, you are adorable, you are loved.

Barrett:
You are so laid back, it is ridiculous. You are VERY cuddly, which I love! Your cry sounds more pitiful and heart breaking. You are becoming more alert, but you would rather snuggle and sleep. You are still very strong, and WHEN you choose to lift your head up, you are more controlled at it than Aiden. You can follow my voice. When you smile, it's a crooked "out-of-the-side-of-your-mouth" smile. I seriously love it, like bad. You started cooing at seven weeks old. You seem to talk a little more than your brother. You love to be held and you curl up in a little ball. Sometimes we wonder if you really have a spine. You love to swing and be in the sling. You also love the floor mat and looking at all the toys. You are smiling more and more every day. You are still in newborn clothes and newborn diapers. You weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces at your two month check up...you've come a long way since your birth weight was 5.2! You love to eat, but usually you will wait your turn and eat second. Sometimes this makes you really mad, and you cry with REAL tears, but they don't run down your face yet. Breast feeding is going well, and when you have formula, you eat 3 ounces. You eat every 3-3/12 hours during the day, and between 5-7 hours at night. You love bath time. You just sit there soaking in the tub, relaxing.You don't like putting lotion on, but you will have to get used to that, because this is mommy's favorite part. We call you "Bear Boy and Baby Bear." You are starting to control your head movements. If you are on your belly, you will push your head up and look around. You are sweet, you are adorable, you are loved.

Natalee:
You are adjusting to life with newborn brothers. You talk NON-stop, typical girl I guess. You love to help with anything that I will let you do. You are obsessed with touching their heads. You love to hold them. You are having a hard time learning patience, especially when mommy is having to feed Aiden and Barrett. You love attention. You love dressing up in your "angel dress." You are in love with anything princess. You love to play outside and especially with chalk. You love to color. You can clean your room, and put everything in its right place. You want to know "Who bought this for me?" and ask that question about EVERYTHING. You hate jeans...like for real...won't put them on. You want a dress every day and leggings to keep you warm. You are bossy. You know exactly what you want and aren't afraid to tell anyone. You love Jesus. You love to sing, and do it all the time! Right now the question of the day is, "Does Santa bring _______?" I think Christmas this year will be the most fun yet. You love to have your hair in "princess braids." You are the cutest girl I know. You are SO smart, too smart! You love to help mommy cook and you love making goodies to give to friends. You have to be reminded to "turn on your listening ears" quite a bit. You hate going to time-out, so we don't have to do that often. You can use your fingers and show the right number, through the number five. You can recognize the majority of your letters. You can spell your name. You always say, "A is for Aiden and B is for Barrett!" You are sweet, you are adorable, you are loved.

Mommy:
I am getting really good at multi-tasking, usually with a baby on the breast. Sometimes it feels like all I do in a day is feed a kid! LOL Nights are getting a lot easier, although there are still many times I wake up dragging my feet. Routine is key. We are on a pretty good schedule. I hate when you both get hungry at the same time, that is the most stressful of times. Lunch time is usually a crazy rush, and there have been many times that I am eating for the first time at two in the afternoon. I am getting back into embroidering and about to start up photographing again. We will see just how crazy I am by the end of all of this. LOL You are taking great naps, all three of the children sleeping at the same time is a must! I bought new clothes, I am one size smaller than when I got pregnant. I bought some really cute boots, my first pair of skinny jeans and scarves. I know, I am super hip. My free time is usually spent being exhausted, but I love it. I have been a stay at home mom for a year now on October first, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I got my hair chopped off, I was really tired of constant throw up in it! LOL Natalee is becoming a better help. I love that she like to help me cook, and does almost every day. Pinterest and craigslist are things I stalk while breastfeeding at all hours of the night. Speaking of pinterest, I love all their recipes and am becoming more excited about cooking. I also started doing freezer meals (cooking all day Monday) and wow, what a help! I am hanging in there and feeling pretty good. I love being a mom. :)


Krystole








No comments:

Post a Comment