Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Jofus"

   I was SUPER excited to get out the new wooden manger play scene for Natalee today! I bought it last year for $4 dollars!! I love a good deal, and the store Once Upon a Child.
   When I was 3 years old, I got up and told the Christmas story to my church at the Christmas Eve service. Now, if I could, I would put the tape on here for you guys to hear. It's not your typical "3-year-old-doesn't-really-know-what-she-is-talking-about" type of story! It is from the beginning to the end...Mary and the Angel, to the tax census, to the birth, to "Mary treasured all of these things in her heart." It is awesome, and I love hearing it! My mom bought me the bible on tape, and every night when I went to bed, I would have her rewind (weird that Natalee won't even know the meaning on this word) it to the story of "baby Jesus." This is how I had the story memorized SO well. Anyway...I could not pronounce Josephs' name....it sounded more like "Jofus."
   Fast forward (another term Natalee will not know) 25 years, and how does my daughter pronounce Joseph? Yep, you guessed it..."Jofus." Yay for lisps! Anyway, here is the video I took of the first time she played with her manger. I am so glad that God is already working on her heart. I pray that she will continue to grow in Him, and that God will help me to lead, guide and direct her to His path! What a big responsibility! I love teaching her about Jesus...



Isn't she adorable? Yes, I knew you would agree.

Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment