Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Birthday Baby

Daddy with the birthday girl!


At Cheddars for birthday lunch!


First cupcake at Belmar Bakery



She LOVED it!
 I can't believe it...my baby's first birthday has come and gone! What a special day we had! Jeremy took off at noon on her actual birthday (December 29th). We ate at Cheddars for lunch. She got a grilled cheese and some steamed veggies! Next, we went to mardels and bought her the birthday girl Willow Tree doll. I love Willow Trees! They are all over my house...and each one has so much meaning. We took this opportunity to start her own collection. Finally, we went to Belmar Bakery where she got to indulge on her first cupcake! She ate it upside down...and even "growled" at me when I tried to turn it right side-up because she thought I was taking it away from her! She never ceases to amaze me. She is such a fast learner. As of now, she has been walking for about a month...really well for about 2 weeks or so. She never crawls anymore! She can say ball, baby, mama, daddy, blanket, diaper, that, and book. She can sign please and more. We are currently working on thank you and cup, I'm sure she will catch on quick! Everyday she learns something new.  My mom calls her the analyzer, or robocop baby, because she is always soaking in her surroundings! She really doesn't miss a thing! She loves bath time, only in the sink though. She is afraid of the shower curtain for some reason! That's OK with me, less bending over! She sleeps all night (and has since 3 months!). She LOVES food! She has eaten just about anything. I made all of her baby food, so she didn't just get the "normal" stuff. Some of her first foods includes avocado, fresh cherries and raspberries! She doesn't seem to like tomatoes at the moment though. I cannot get her to drink ANY milk! This is my newest challenge! She was breastfed, and just currently stopped, and she just doesn't want anything to do with it! I'm hoping that with enough tastes, she'll get used to it! I feel so blessed to have her in our lives. I don't think I remember what life was like without her now! This first year really flew by WAY too quick. You always hear people say that, but I don't think you really "know" what they mean until you have one of your own. I pray that God will continue to watch over and bless her, and that He will also lead, guide, and direct us to be the Godly parents she needs. Happy Birthday sweet girl!




 "I pray that the Lord will bless you...as long as you may live." Psalm 128:5

Krystole



No comments:

Post a Comment