Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Promotion Sunday

This past Sunday, June 1st, was promotion Sunday for our sweet Natalee Grace. She was so excited to get to go upstairs in the children's ministry program at Central. I love seeing that look of excitement on her face and in her eyes. She was especially excited because two of her best friends, Lincoln and Madison, are up there. She couldn't wait to get her hands on the two of them! She now will go upstairs for Sunday School and will then come in to "big church" (is there a real name for this?!) with us, through the communion and tithing portion and is then released to go to back upstairs for children's worship. I know all mommy's say in disbelief, "I just can't believe how big she is getting!" That is exactly what I was saying as she waved goodbye from the church pew and held Lincoln's hand to walk out of church. Her golden brown ringlets, dimpled cheeks and sweet brown eyes were beaming with pride as she marched on out, into the big world of the "upstairs." As tears gathered in my eyes, I couldn't help but just reminisce on her first time to be dropped off in the church nursery. I think this year will be year full of tear-filled eyes, as so many milestones will be met. She is now old enough for VBS this summer and will also start official preschool in September. I just can't help but look into her big brown eyes and remember her as a baby. Four years have flown by and I know the rest will too. I am so proud of the little lady she is becoming. God is definitely at work in her little heart and He has blessed me immensely.
PS. I made the little dress she is wearing and am super proud of it! This darling mermaid fabric was purchased at JoAnns and Natalee is over the moon about it. :)

 
 

-Krystole

No comments:

Post a Comment